During this time, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of both our clients and cleaners.
1) Cleaners should book time off & not attend cleans if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms or is in a vulnerable group
2) Customers should skip cleans if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms or is in a vulnerable group
3) We will notify customers in advance of their cleaner’s arrival via the booking reminder email
4) Customers should stay in another room while their cleaner is working and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
5) Cleaners should wear masks and gloves during their cleans
5) Cleaners should thoroughly wash their hands with warm water & soap for 20 seconds, before, during and after their cleans
6) Cleaners should pay extra attention to ‘high-touch’ areas, such as; door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops.
7) Cleaners should wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (140F°) after every use
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 214-915-2432 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm), or anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also always welcome to send us a message through the chat box in the bottom right hand corner of your screen!